Wednesday 18 February 2015

BOMB BLASTS AT APC RALLY IN OKIRIKA , RIVERS STATE

Image result for bomb blast in okrika  Three bombs reportedly went off this afternoon behind Okrika Secondary school, venue of the APC rally in Okrika in Rivers state. Hundreds of APC supporters had gathered at the venue of the rally waiting for the APC leaders when the bombs went off leading to a stampede. information gathered has it that the explosion were dynamites that blew up the roof of the school.A police man and 7 others were reported to be injured.
So sad!!! We pray that the forthcoming elections be without violence.

1 comment:

  1. which rally is now safe..who is bombing who... every body tends to be a bomber these days... bombing at pdp rally... bombing at apc rally... na wa ooo! God go help us

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...