Tuesday 17 February 2015

LADY GAGA IS ENGAGED!!!!

Good news.....the eccentric musician Gaga just confirmed the engagement herself via Instagram, sharing a picture of her huge, heart-shaped diamond ring via Instagram. "He gave me his heart on Valentine's Day, and I said YES!" she captioned the photo. Lady Gaga is engaged to marry actor Taylor Kinney after he proposed on Valentine’s Day, Us Weekly can confirm.
Image result for lady gaga and taylor kinneyImage result for lady gaga and taylor kinneyImage result for lady gaga and taylor kinney
Some of her weirdness.........
Image result for lady gagaImage result for lady gagaImage result for lady gaga
This is such goodnews......at least who would have thought she of all person....with her weird dress sense( but a beauty).But Taylor is so handsome!!!!!! Congratulations dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...