Waoh....residents of Lekki and its environ will sure be happy about this! But do you think it wa a smart thing to say? Because the god father of the other party is the major beneficiary of this toll gates!
Friday, 13 February 2015
I WILL DEMOLISH LEKKI TOLL GATE IF ELECTED - JIMI AGBAJE
Waoh....residents of Lekki and its environ will sure be happy about this! But do you think it wa a smart thing to say? Because the god father of the other party is the major beneficiary of this toll gates!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hot Topic
HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!
My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...
No comments:
Post a Comment