Friday 13 February 2015

I WILL DEMOLISH LEKKI TOLL GATE IF ELECTED - JIMI AGBAJE

Image result for jimi agbaje   The Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) gubernatorial candidate in Lagos State, Mr. Jimi Agbaje, has promised to pull down the Lekki/Epe toll gates, if elected as the State Governor in the forthcoming governorship election. Jimi made the promise at a peaceful protest, tagged March for freedom, organised by Freedom Group in Lekki. According to him, the toll gates will all be pulled down soon as he gets into office. Hear him; “I am here to show solidarity with you on the issue of the toll plaza for which you are marching today and assure you that when we get into office, these toll gates will come down; I will demolish all of them.
Waoh....residents of Lekki and its environ will sure be happy about this! But do you think it wa a smart thing to say? Because the god father of the other party is the major beneficiary of this toll gates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...