Thursday 5 February 2015

TransAsia plane crash: 15 survivors!


TransAsia Flight GE235 left 32 dead after the Taiwan plane crashed with 58 passengers and crew when it crashed into a river in Taiwan 3 minuites after take off yesterday morning.
Incredulously, 15 persons survived amongst them a 2 years old. Taiwan rescuers scoured a river for 12 people still missing from the TransAsia plane crash, as the pilot, who died in the crash, was hailed a hero for apparently battling to avoid hitting built-up areas.
Hundreds of rescuers in boats, as well as divers and soldiers mounted the search in the chilly waters, as the death toll rose to 31 with more bodies located including those of the pilot and co-pilot, authorities said.

So sad! I pray the people missing would be found alive soon. RIP to the dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...