Wednesday 25 February 2015

Painful: My hubby squeezes my breast too hard.

Image result for black woman in painsMy hubby has got hard hands and when we make love he squeezes my breast too hard. It sometimes brings tears to my eyes but anytime I tell him, he says I complain about everything. and this is because he likes hard touches..his caresses are hard and painful. He suckles my breast so hard that I feel like it will cut off.
What do I do...because I believe that is the way he likes it and I don't enjoy our time together again.
Must love making be painful? I think he cant get off without inflicting pain. I usually have marks  and bruises on my breast and laps. What do I do about this. He is no a violent man just that in bed where he is supposed to be gentle , he becomes like a wild animal and pounces on me and he expect me to be okay by it.
Please advice on what to do!!!

5 comments:

  1. babe na the passion of the thing... I blame you ...why you go carry very sweet thing in between your legs... some men like it hard... even some women too..some men really love it when their partner makes some sort of noise..ie scream...they think you are enjoying it when you do so.. some even think they are real men when they get their partner feeling pains as a sign of been the man during or after the show... but why are you now complaining... you knew he is a hard worker in bed and you enter... and you say he is too hard on you in bed... anyway get use to it.. or are you thinking of living him...try adapt to it... husband scares o... on a lighter note sha.. just start crying when next this happens... that might really show him that his passion is your sorrow... but be discreet about it ..goodluck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell him or show him the bruises. if this persist you can bite his nipples........................ usi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love making is the most fun,adventurous and reproductive love act and if it does not bring you joy and happiness then I suggest your hubby start a sexual phycological counseling and you of course as his partner or do you want to end up having kids born out of love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Babe, it is obvious that your husband is into pain and bondage. You have to either like it or leave the marriage because if you keep complaining, he will go outside and have an affair with another woman that accept him and enjoys the same thing with him. So decide now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suck it up woman. There is always pleasure after pain. Just free your mind and learn to enjoy it. If you don't, there are millions of girls out there that will gladly take your place. No gain without pain!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...