Tuesday 10 February 2015

Pennsylvania teen killed classmate, took 'selfie' with body!

Maxwell Marion Morton
A 16-year-old boy has been charged with murder after posing with a dead body and sending the picture to a friend via Snapchat, according to court papers.
Maxwell Marion Morton, from Jeannette, Pennsylvania, is accused of shooting his classmate Ryan Mangan, also 16, in the face. It was gathered that  victim's mother found her son dead in her home on Wednesday.
Police was reported to have said that Morton sent a selfie of himself with Mangan's body to a friend via Snapchat, a photo messaging app that allows viewers to see an image briefly before it is deleted within ten seconds.
The friend screen-shotted the image before it was erased and his mother contacted the police.
Officers say the Snapchat photo showed the victim sitting in the same position as he was found at the crime scene. It also had the name "Maxwell" across the top of the picture.
The suspect also allegedly sent text messages that said "Told you I cleaned up the shells" and "Ryan was not the last one."
Morton is being held without bail in the Westmoreland County juvenile detention centre and charged as an adult with first-degree murder, homicide and possession of a firearm by a minor.
This era of Selfies!!!!!!!!! Feel so sorry for him and so sad that teenagers can do this to their mate!!! What is the world turning into.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...