Tuesday 17 February 2015

EGYPT STRIKES LIBYA JIHADIST!!!!!

Still image from video shows men purported to be Egyptian Christians held captive by the Islamic State kneeling in front of armed men along a beach...Cairo has carried out air strikes against Islamic State group targets in Libya after the jihadists posted a video showing the beheadings of 21 Egyptian Christians.
Egypt said a "tough intervention" was needed and with France called on the UN Security Council on Monday to "take new measures" against the jihadists in neighbouring Libya.
With the air strikes, Egypt opened a new front against the jihadists. Cairo is already battling militants in the Sinai Peninsula where scores of troops have been killed since the army toppled Islamist president Mohamed Morsi in July 2013.
President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, the former army chief who overthrew Morsi and has been criticised for a deadly crackdown on dissent, has presented Egypt as a crucial partner in international efforts against the jihadists.
The air strikes hit IS camps and weapons depots, the military said, hours after jihadists released gruesome footage of the beheadings that provoked outrage in Egypt.
(culled: yahoo news)

Woman mourning the deaths.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...