Wednesday 11 February 2015

FOOTBALL PLAYER ARRESTED FOR KILLING HIS TRANSGENDER GIRLFRIEND

Police in Texas have arrested a suspect in the murder of Ty Underwood, a transgender woman who was found shot to death on Jan. 26.
6669727_GCarlton Ray Champion Jr. (right), 21, is charged with first-degree murder. He reportedly was in a "brief relationship" with Underwood prior to the shooting. 
Underwood is one of at least three trans women of color who've been murdered in 2015. Underwood's friends suspected the shooting was a hate crime, but investigators have said they don't believe that's the case. They say Champion met up with Ty - and when he found out he was born a male, Champion allegedly killed him.
The Tyler Police Department announced champions arrest Monday in a press release:  .Investigators learned that Champion and Underwood were in a brief relationship prior to the murder. Electronic and video evidence was located that supported that Champion was meeting Underwood on the date and time of when the murder took place. During the investigation investigators discovered that Champion was wanted out of Gregg County for a probation violation. On January 29, 2015 Tyler investigators arrested Champion for the outstanding warrant while the investigation continued. 
Champion was transported to Gregg County Jail on the probation violation and held without bond.Tyler Investigators informed Gregg County Sheriff’s Department that Champion is now wanted for Murder 1st degree.
This is so sad..... I am guessing he felt betrayed or deceived but no man should ever kill.....it is WRONG. May her ...no his soul rest in peace.

1 comment:

  1. no comment. I don't no how to address him or her... let God judge

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...