Wednesday 4 February 2015

CONFUSED 5: MY HUBBY WANTS ANAL SEX!!!


Good day Lori bloggers, I need your advice on a very intimate subject and I need advice on what to do. For security reasons and privacy , I wont disclose my name.
I am a newly married wife , 6 months precisely and I love my husband a lot and I will do anything possible for him. We have an active s** life and my hubby is very creative in the bedroom( I love this about him) But lately he has been demanding to penetrate me from the back....I don't mean doggy style....I mean he wants to go in through the other orifice. Can you imagine my shock the first day he wandered to that region and tried it....I thought it was a mistake as he was carried away with pleasure and immediately I guided him to the right part and he didn't say anything. Anytime he navigates to that area I direct him to the right part. Then just this weekend....while making out with me, he whispered that he want Anal S**....that he wants to go in there...the forbidden place!!!! I was shocked !!! I told him no and this has caused a major rift between us. I tried talking to him that the pleasure he wants to derive from that part of my body is forbidden and he said I should prove to him that it was bad. And that he enjoys it a lot and if I can give him....he will definitely get it elsewhere which is outside.
So please what do I do...this is strange to me and I feel it is unusual. What do I do???

6 comments:

  1. in some things, I believe we need to stand our ground. in this, don't give in. stand your ground. he shouldn't be threatening you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you ever... persuaded him to change his mind on some thing before...don't give in any way... stand your ground and pray to God to deliver him from the hands of the devil... sometimes women are too scared to face it... I will do it outside might just be a mere threat ... you think is really very easy to tell any lady out side... I want anal sex and she will pull up and pose it for you.... is not every thing you say yes to ...all in the name of I don't want to loose him...like a baby... you don't give them all they want otherwise you spoil them... there is a way you say NO with smile... I am a man...I know most men like a woman who is resolute in things that are right... stand your ground I insist... but learn to say NO with a smile...goodluck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babe, if your hubby wants it....give it to him. I don't think you should deny him or is there anywhere in the bible that it is said to be a sin????? let your hubby enjoy you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. anonymous 16;53 i am sure you have never been penetrated from the anus.mtsheeeew.please shut ur mouth.........@poster dont ever try it not even once....if you do, he will keep asking and i know 99% of men want to have sex thru the anus,better still search for the biggest vibrator u can get and keep it,whenever he ask you again, tell him you will agree after using the vibrator to penetrate his own anus for 10 long mins.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woman, there is nothing wrong oh! open up and let him do it! Where in the bible is it written that it a sin and anything that is no sin is not wrong!!! @itse.....you advice is laughable!!! but not realistic.....woman don't lose ur husband over that small thing. your fellow women are doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. canal sex mtsheeeew. you should not agree to dat!!!!!. if you try it that means your yansh shit go just dey pass like express...... plssss give him blow job to cool him down. usi.

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...