Tuesday 3 February 2015

EXPLOSION ROCKS RIVERS STATE COURTS


An explosion rocked the Rivers State High Court, Ahoda, premises, in the early hours of yesterday, though no casualty was recorded in the blast. The Nigerian Bar Association, NBA, building was partially affected in the incident. The court was to have heard the application by the factional Speaker of Rivers State House of Assembly, Evans Bipi, for the vacation of an interim order granted by the court, restraining him from parading himself as Speaker.
A second blast, was, averted, following the intervention of the bomb squad of the Police, which isolated the second device, concealed in a black cellophane bag.
Meanwhile, a fire incident at another River State High Court, Okehi, yesterday, affected the judge’s office. Some documents and furniture were also destroyed in the fire. When contacted on the incident, the state Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Ahmad Muhammad, said he was aware of the fire, adding that no life was lost.  He said that the Police was investigating the incident.
Why all these???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...