Thursday 19 February 2015

CRISTANO RONALDO ENDS GOAL DROUGHT

Cristiano Ronaldo
Cristiano Ronaldo ended a three-game goal drought as Real Madrid took control of their Champions League last-16 tie with Schalke in Gelsenkirchen.

The forward's form was questioned before kick-off but he headed in Dani Carvajal's cross to open the scoring. He also created the second goal which arrived moments after Schalke's Felix Platte had smashed against the bar.

Thank God he is back and better....if he had not scored he would have set history as 4 games played without scoring a single goal and the last time he played 2 games without a goal was in 2011.
Good one CR7!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...