Wednesday 11 February 2015

ARMED SOLDIERS MONITORING TINUBU'S HOME

Image result for bola ahmed tinubu    Information circulating everywhere has it that for three consecutive days, helmet-wearing and battle-ready soldiers have kept surveillance at the Ikoyi home of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a leader of the All Progressives Congress and a former governor of Lagos state, APC, a statement from the politician’s media office claimed Tuesday.
According to information gathered soldiers numbering up to 30, riding in three patrol vans and army trucks, and stationed close to the entrance of Mr. Tinubu’s home, had become a permanent feature.
The statement said Mr. Tinubu was the target of the patrolling soldiers. The soldiers were said to be  noticed first on Sunday a few minutes to 11 p.m. in an army truck. They stationed about 500 meters away from Tinubu’s gate and later they moved close to his gate as if making efforts to enter. The stern-looking soldiers were around for hours on Sunday and returned on Monday to continue their surveillance.

This is a serious matter oh! The question is are the Army there to protect him ? if yes, from who or whom and why? Who sent them? Or is he under house arrest....though there is no information about restricting his movement. What do you think is really the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...