Friday 27 February 2015

Stephen Keshi receives new contract from NFF

Image result for stephen keshi  The embattled out of contract Super eagles coach, Stephen Keshi has revealed that the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) have offered to pay him five million Naira monthly, same amount he received during his initial three-year contract.
Keshi also said he has finally received a proposed new contract from the NFF.
Keshi exclusively told AfricanFootball.com: “I got a mail from the NFF late last night (Wednesday) with the contract.”
And even though Keshi was not forthcoming with details of the deal, the former Mali and Togo boss dismissed claims of a salary slash.
“I am still studying the contract but I can tell you that reports of a slash to my monthly take-home are not true,” he disclosed.
“The NFF have offered the same amount I was earning when I took the team to the World Cup in Brazil.”
Only this week, Keshi lost out in the race to coach Burkina Faso, who opted for German coach Gernot Rohr, previously of Niger and Gabon.
So does that mean that he will accept the contract...or not. Enough of this dilly dialing with our football.....games are coming up soon and we have not concluded on the person at the helms of affairs of our team. NFF ......do something !!!!

1 comment:

  1. well on the issue of Mr S.O. Keshi and NFF, the matter is neither here nor there... I believe there is more to it ...than we are made to understand...Keshi was made the sole candidate for the position...the guy has been out of contract for a period not less than six months now... no other person has been interviewed by the glass house... I am still studying the contract...which contract!... you be lawyer? abegee make dem go sit down jo....qualifiers are around the corner... this is how it usually starts... before you know... we will resort to our regular trade mark....fire brigade approach... then, trade blames ...abeg let them sort themselves out once and for all..lol

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...