Monday 2 February 2015

GOOD MORNING ...AND HAPPY NEW MONTH!

   Happy New month, new week and a brand new day!!!!
Welcome to the month of February...the months of Election, decision making and change or is it Transformation?????

It was an eventful weekend with lots of controversies. The All Progressive Congress had their rally in Lagos where Lagos state governor Raji fashola was seen dancing to * shoki* ....the video is live everywhere. Also there was  the Vice presidential candidate debate....where it was gathered that it was so boring!!!!
Then to football over the weekend, where the flying eagles won the super six with an unbeaten run in the tournament. Also in the Afcon...almighty Algeria were beaten by Cote' de voirby 3 goals to 1.
In the EPL......the star match of the weekend saw the league leaders Chelsea fc and the defending champions Manchester united play out a draw at the Stamford bridge. Frank lampard was given an heroes welcome well deserved amidst some speculations that he may not be welcomed in Stamford bridge.

Then good news as Nigeria army repels new Boko Haram attack on Maiduguri were the Islamist group tried unsuccessfully to capture a town in Maiduguri in Borno state. Thank God for his mercies.
Well, those were the major news of happenings.....I will post more updates soon.
Remember the day is fresh and new.....MAKE IT YOURS!!!
Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...