Tuesday 10 February 2015

HEART BROKEN 1 .....MY HUSBAND IS A SERIAL CHEAT

    My name is Nkiruka and I have been married for 5 years. I have 3 kids and I am 25 years old. I am a full house wife( hubby refused me doing anything). I am not a graduate and yes ...I married at 20. I married a man I didn't know anything about just that my parents knows him and the marriage happened.  At first I was too timid but after 5 years with him I got to know him, accept him and eventually love him. But a big snag ....he is a serial cheat. I discovered he  had a lot of girl friend especially university girls...and I feel it is because I didn't attend university. I have talked to him because its not fair that I gave my innocence and youth to him and he doesn't appreciate me.  Everybody around us knows he is cheating on me and I feel ashamed like I am not beautiful, graceful and well spoken like his girlfriends. My neighbors look at me and laugh( not sure why) but I think it is because of my husband. What should I do cos I cant fight him, I cant leave his home and I am afraid of HIV. He insist I go on the pills cos he doesn't like using condoms and I am scared. He doesn't hide his numerous girlfriends from me though they don't come to the house , but I know some in the neighborhood and anytime I gently complains he tells me I should be grateful he married me! Can you imagine that? Was I a gift? or a toy to him? Please tell me what to do. How do I go about this situation...cos my parents can't see anything wrong with his behavior and I have no where to turn. Please what do I do?

2 comments:

  1. its so sad. pls wipe your tears, and work on yourself, go back to school, develop yourself mentally and emotionally. you have to take this steps for yourself a cheat is always a cheat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go back to school.Get a degree. Get a job and then dump his sorry ass. Or better still, save enough money to start a business that can support you financially and dump him.

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...