Friday 6 February 2015

IRRITATED - MY WIFE SMELLS

 My name is josh and I have a wife who I love so much but we have a problem.....I can't be with her! I mean I cant or really don't want to sleep with her( as in make love to her) because she smells anytime I am with her...as in go into her...the substance that come out of her stinks. I have talked to her but she does not realize it. I have told her to talk to her doctor but she feels embarrassed and feels that I don't love her enough. But for crying out loud....I cant pretend to love making love to her because as soon as she releases, the foul smell start!. What do I do because I can't stand her. Please advice me what do I do about my wife and her smell!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. talk to a doctor about her then book an appointment for her. Also talk to her gently and let her know that you love her very much but she needs help and you are willing to stand by her while she gets the help needed .maybe it is the tone you have been using that has been making her embarrassed. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well the issue could be spiritual, medical or hereditary as the case may be... you are her husband and should be trusted by her...seek advice from experts... go all out and help her get the remedy she needs... then she will really appreciate your effort...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. my goodness,did the smell just start?when you were dating her dint you notice that she smells?anyways onto the matter hijack her to the doctors asap for hersake and your own sake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only advice I will give you is to consult your Doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. before going to see a doctor work on yourself. first always wipe after you pee. make sure you use seba med intimate wash during bathing. wash your undies with detol and warm water and air them very well. if the smell persist then you can consult a doctor. usi

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...