Friday 13 February 2015

It should be Illegal To Wear Yoga Pants In Public -Montana Lawyer propose

Image result for yoga pants Image result for yoga pantsImage result for yoga pantsA lawmaker in Montana wants to make yoga pants illegal to wear in public. State Rep. David Moore (R-Missoula) introduced a bill that would expand the state’s existing indecent exposure laws. In addition to banning all public exposure of nipples, both male and female, the bill would also outlaw any piece of clothing that “gives the appearance or simulates” the pelvic area, buttocks, genitals or female nipple, the Associated Press reported — meaning tight-fitting pants could be included. 
“Yoga pants should be illegal in public anyway,” the Associated Press reported Moore saying. “I want Montana to be known as a decent state where people can live within the security of laws and protect their children and associates from degrading and indecent practices.”
Do you think this should also be done in Nigeria....cos these yoga pants, leggings , ski pants , tights are really causing havoc on our senses especially on the male folks! See below some pictures to explain what I mean.
Image result for yoga pantsImage result for yoga pantsImage result for yoga pants
You see what I mean!!! Lets know what you think ....do you agree with the lawyer?

1 comment:

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...