Monday 13 April 2015

Welcome to a new week.....

Good morning everyone...welcome to a band new week. Thanking God for Nigeria's elections.....it was averagely peaceful. In Lagos the APC candidate fro the governorship election emerged winner of the election over the two time contestant Jimi Agbaje.
Image result for akinwunmi ambode   Some of the winners of the governorship elections in various states in Nigeria have been announced while the result for IMo state have been declared inconclusive while Rivers state is controversial.
Then in football......the Manchester derby which saw Manchester united triumph over their Manchester counterpart Manchester City by 4:2. This have put city in a precarious situation where they will fight to qualify for the champions league next season.

Well, for Chelsea Fc who struggled to win the game against Queens park ranger over the weekend is slated to face Manchester united at Stamford bridge. It is a game to watch! Will Luis van gaal triump over his protégé or will Jose mourhino...the maestro of Big games win over his former boss?
Lets know your thoughts !!!
Who will win????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...