Wednesday 1 April 2015

INEC officially declares Buhari winner of the 2015 presidential election


Nigeria will have a new president in the person of Gen. Mohammed Buhari. INEC chairman Prof. Jega  declared him winner of the 2015 presidential election having certified the requirements of the law and scored the highest number of votes in the election. Congrats Nigeria for a peaceful 2015 election. Come May 29.....democracy day...a new era or a new government will be sworn in.
Congratulations! God bless Nigeria...long live Nigeria!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to him. Lets hope he performs!!! keeping my fingers crossed on the issue of feeding all students (the free meal each day) and making 1 dollars equivalent to 1 Naira.

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...