Tuesday 28 April 2015

20 years old Nigerian killed in Peckham, United Kingdom


Ola Raji, 20, was cycling through an estate in Peckham, near a community centre founded in memory of murdered schoolboy Damilola Taylor, when he was ambushed by two men.
They fled after the attack at 10.30pm last Tuesday, and Mr Raji was later pronounced dead in hospital.
His friends paid tribute to a “loving, bubbly” character. Some gathered at the spot where he collapsed in East Surrey Grove.
Mr Raji was a pupil at Sacred Heart Roman Catholic School in Camberwell who went on to college and had spoken of ambitions to become an engineer. Friends of a young man who died after being shot three times and stabbed have condemned his “pointless, savage” murder.
This is so sad!!! Why would one kill an innocent person??? Please say No to Violence!!! Let there be peace in our lands!!!
Rest in peace Ola......rest in the bosom of the lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...