Wednesday 29 April 2015

Six-year-old reportedly found alive underneath collapsed bell amid piles of rubble in Nepal Earthquake


A six-year-old child has reportedly been found alive underneath a collapsed bell amid the death and destruction that has ravaged Nepal since Saturday's earthquake. The child was said to have been found in the Swayambhu area of the Nepalese capital Kathmandu.
The death toll has risen dramatically each day since the earthquake, with the latest count at 4,352.
But it is feared that the number will continue to drastically increase - perhaps even as high as 10,000 according to Nepal's Prime Minster Sushil Koirala.
He said: "The government is doing all it can for rescue and relief on a war footing. It is a challenge and a very difficult hour for Nepal.
Thank God for saving the child!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...