Wednesday 8 April 2015

Boko Haram kills Scores of residents of New Marte, Borno state, Nigeria

Image result for boko haram It was reported that Boko haram killed scores of resident of a town in Borno state called New marte community yesterday. This happened days after the report of the the Islamic militants killed no fewer than 24 people and left several others injured in an attack near a mosque in Kwajafa village.
It was gathered that the assailants came to the area in different cars late on Sunday and gathered people to a mosque in the remote village, pretending to preach Islam and when they (terrorists) have gathered everybody, they opened fire on them, killing 24 people at a spot while some escaped with bullets wounds.
Please no more killings.....Our government please help! With the recent success stories of the Nigerian Army's fight against terrorist...I taught by now we the onslaught will be reduced or over by now.
Lord help us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...