Wednesday 22 April 2015

President sacks IG of Police, appoints Solomon Arase!

Image result for jonathan goodluck  The news has it that Outgoing President Goodluck Jonathan yesterday sacked the Inspector General of Police , Sulieman Abba and replaced him with Deputy Inspector General of Police Solomon Arase in an acting capacity. The reason for the Inspector's sack is no known.
Image result for suleiman abba    Meet the new Inspector General  of Police Solomon Arase

Solomon Arase, the new Acting Inspector General of Police,  was, until his appointment, the Head of the Force Criminal Intelligence and Investigation Department,
The apex intelligence gathering arm of the Nigerian police,  the Force CID is the only arm of the police that provides Intelligence on Crime and National Security.
Mr. Arase, 59, was born on June 21, 1956. He hails from Oredo Local Government Area of Edo state.
Congratulations to Mr. Solomon Arase. Hoping he will turn the police force around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...