Friday 24 April 2015

Boko Haram now ‘Islamic State in West Africa’


Boko Haram has changed its name to the Islamic State in West Africa (ISWA) in what is seen as the next in a line of moves to assume a proper regional insurgency force.
This was reportedly announced yesterday through some pictures that the insurgent group uploaded on social media, according to the BBC.
On March 7, Abubakar Shekau, leader of the group, released an audio message pledging alliance to the notorious Islamic State in Syria and Iraq (ISIS).Boko Haram now ‘Islamic State in West Africa’What does this mean now? Will they be more deadly...what is being done to stop them? Lord please protect us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...