Tuesday 21 April 2015

Meet the Man that Trekked from Lagos to Abuja!!!

Yes, his name is Suleiman Hashimu aka ‘The traveler". He promised to trek from Lagos to Abuja if Gen. Buhari wins the 2015 Presidential election. He arrived in Abuja yesterday  evening after trekking for many weeks.
It was reported that he started his journey on the 30th of march 2015 and arrived at Abuja yesterday the 20th of April 2015.
Image result for sulaiman hashim
Thousands of people came out to welcome him. An hero ...right?
At least he has done something no one(at least recorded) has done.
Congratulations!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...