Monday 13 April 2015

Hillary Clinton Announces 2016 Presidential Bid

Image result for Hillary Clinton Announces 2016 Presidential Bid
Ending two years of speculation and coy denials, The wife of the former United states president Hillary Rodham Clinton announced on Sunday that she would seek the presidency for a second time, immediately establishing herself as the likely 2016 Democratic nominee.
“I’m running for president,” she said with a smile near the end of a two-minute video released just after 3 p.m.
Image result for Hillary Clinton Announces 2016 Presidential Bid
“Everyday Americans need a champion. And I want to be that champion,” Mrs. Clinton said. “So I’m hitting the road to earn your vote — because it’s your time. And I hope you’ll join me on this journey.
This such good news for the women folks...imagine a woman being the president of the greatest country in the world!!!! It would be nice to see the former president of the United states of America, Bill Clinton back in the white house but in the capacity of the first gentleman!!!
Go women go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...