Friday 10 April 2015

THE STAGE IS SET FOR THE LAGOS GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION TOMORROW!!!!

Yes, the stage is set for the governorship elections in the mega city of Lagos. The seat of economical power. And after months of campaigns, debates showcasing their various manifestos, plans for Lagos and its residents....it is now time for the people to go out on Saturday (tomorrow) to cast their votes for who they want to rule them for the next four years.
Image result for jimi agbaje VERSUS  Image result for akinwunmi ambode
The two most prominent candidates from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and the All Progressive Congress (APC) and other candidates will slug it out tomorrow at the polls to determine if there would be change as it occurred in the Presidential elections or continuity!
It has been a race of words, strength, ideas...........................and at the finish line....who will be the winner?
And please remember...lets vote and not fight! Peace in Lagos , Peace in Nigeria and Peace in the world!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...