Tuesday 7 April 2015

Sports update: Crystal Palace 2-1 Manchester City

Well, the title race is still o n with the Blues looking like the team to win it this season.
With Crystal palace beating the title holders Manchester city 2:1,
Image result for crystal palace fctImage result for man city defeated by crystal palacethe race is swifter for Chelsea not fogeting the amazing Arsenal team with their recent form and an hungry Manchester united who have belied all expectation by accompliching 1st 4 teams and qualifying for the UEFA champions league.
Lets wait and see what will happen in the coming weeks as we draw to the end of a wonderful season of football.
Who do you see winning? list your first four  team in their order of finishing by the end of the season and get a gift from me!!!!! All comments on this post will end on Friday the 10th of April 2015. So let's know your thoughts.

4 comments:

  1. For me..
    1. Chelsea
    2. Arsenal
    3. Man city
    4. Man United

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the first comment. Chelsea will sure win the English Premier league. Manchester united don't have the guts to be second at all. It is double for Chelsea this season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I said it first, Man united will be first, Chelsea second, Arsenal third and man city forth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Chelsea
    2. Man utd
    3. Man city
    4. Arsenal.
    Usi................

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...