Wednesday 29 April 2015

Nigerian Military rescues over 200 females!!!

Image result for nigerian army   Nigerian troops rescued over 200 girls and women during an offensive against Boko Haram fighters in the northeastern Sambisa Forest, the military said. About 293 females made up of 200 girls and women were rescued.
It was reported that the Nigerian military was planning to release photos and more information of the women and girls rescued.
It was gathered that there will be a  screening process to find out where the females  are from. Some of the females are believed to be wives of the Boko haram fighters.
The army announced the rescue on Twitter on Tuesday and said it was screening and interviewing the abducted girls and women.
Nearly 300 schoolgirls were seized from the northeastern town of Chibok by the armed group Boko Haram in April 2014. The fighters took the schoolgirls in trucks into the Sambisa Forest. Dozens escaped, but 219 remain missing.
The female rescued were said not to be the missing chibok girls that have been missing for over a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...