Thursday 23 April 2015

43 BOKO HARAM CHILD SOLDIERS RESCUED BY CHADIAN TROOPS!


Image result for boko haram child soldiers43 Boko Haram child soldiers have been rescued by the Chadian army in Damasak, Borno state. Spokesperson of Chadian Army, Col. Azem Agouna, while revealing this yesterday April 22nd, said the children, all aged between 12 and above and of Chadian nationality managed to escape during the clashes between insurgents and soldiers, while local families helped them to hide from the militias. It was reported that he disclosed that when it was certain that Boko Haram had been defeated and would not return to the town, the children came out of their hiding places and asked Chadian security forces for help.
That's good news.....little by little we would regain our city, free our girls and heal our land!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...