Tuesday 7 April 2015

Good morning everyone!!!!!

Hello everyone, It's good to be back !!!!!
How did you enjoy your holidays.........Hope it was fine .
Well form me ..Happy Easter in arrears.
Image result for easter greetings Lol.....better late than never.
So what have been happening all this time? I know in Nigeria the Gubernatorial elections is next week and we have been hearing different comments purportedly said from some very superior persons. Well, we hope that the elections are peaceful as the presidential one was.
Will get back to the issues of the hearts ( a lot of persons have been sending some interesting true life stories that will be posted on this blog soon.
So sit back and expect amazing posts and reads..............
Don't forget to tell others about the blog....where various opinions are respected.
Have a great day and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...