Wednesday 22 April 2015

Bayern Munich led by the Pep Guardiola thrashed Fc porto to qualify for UEFA Semi finals!



Pep Guardiola with ripped trousers gives his Bayern Munich players instructions during the thrashing of Porto.If Pep Guardiola looked unusually hungry on the touchline at the Allianz Arena on Tuesday night, this was perhaps for more than just the usual reasons. Famously, Guardiola does not eat at all on match days, instead fizzing with empty adrenaline right through to the wee hours when he might finally force down a few small cubes of cheese. This, though, was something else. Guardiola looked frazzled, manic, even a little scary during Bayern Munich’s 6-1 defeat of a wretched Porto, offering to the world an unusually intimate glimpse of his own desire, intensity and underpants.
This was seen yesterday as his side overturned a 3 goal deficit and triumphed over FC porto in a spectacular match .
The coach who is know for his sidelined tactics, movements and gestures even ripped his pant....all in the passion for the game. And good enough his team did not disappoint as they did the unthinkable and won with a flourish. Pep can always get new pant trousers , he is always stylish!!!!
Go one Bayern.....see you at the finals!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...