Wednesday 22 April 2015

PHOTO OF THE DAY: THE MIGRANT'S COMPASS

THE MIGRANT'S COMPASS
The dilemma of an African migrant wanting to settle in Africa....where should he go if everywhere he turns there are crisis, unrest in various places. Should he just leave for Europe? What will be his fate in these places. Home they say his and Africa is our home, if we are not allowed to live peacefully and freely in our birth home, on our land , where then do we go????
Share your thoughts on this caption.
Remember, we need peace in our homes, our land , Nation , Continent and the world at large.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...