Thursday 28 May 2015

MY WIFE LOVES SEX TO MUCH!!!!

Image result for SEX MANIAC My name is tunde and I have been married for 9 months now. I married the love of my life and I expected life to be sweet. Well, life now is too sweet because my wife loves sex to much! We didn't really have a long relationship while courting but we have been friends for a long time and we just had sex a couple of times before we got married so I didn't know she loves it so much that she always wants to have sex everywhere and everyday!
I know that a lot of men will be happy and wonder why I am complaining about my wife loving sex.....but how can you explain if she wants sex every time we are together. I make love to her every night ...even when she is on her period...(which by the way I don't like) she insists that she can wash of the blood and we still do it. During the weekends...she wakes me up for sex and immediately after breakfast she wants another round, and she goes on and on..foreplays, caresses, oral and so on. I need to rest, talk to her, watch  football enjoy some form of peace with her silently. I dread coming to the house because I know that once I get in, she will be waiting for the marathon of sex. The issue now is that I will be travelling soon and I don't think she will be able to stay without sex. My mind is telling me that she will cheat on me....because someone can not like sex like she does and be able to stay without it for 2 months!!! I believe she is an addict...I have talked to her but she says she is just so in love with me. I have been praying that she gets pregnant so that I can rest but am afraid that our rigorous marathon sex will even prevent her getting pregnant because it is too much.
What do I do about a sex addict I have as a wife!!! Please help me before I lose my mind or grow so thin and fall ill.

3 comments:

  1. Guy, what exactly is your problem? the rigorous sex or the fact that your wife will cheat on you. But really...she may just be that way with only you. Maybe you really hit her in the right place( g-spot). so don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oga married man! are you running away from your responsibility as the mechanic of her engine, or is it as if your strength is failing you... you are scared of continuing with her..omo gba gbe oshi..braze up and be the man of the house...not just in talks but in bed as well.. or I dont want to think you are seeking assistance... how you go fall men hand like this...last time a woman divorced her husband because his P*** is too big.. men were shouting GAOL, one zero... na your wife ready to give even at the oshodi bus stop.. you are complaning... bros mama for village go hear this one... say you cant service your wife each time she call for your service... be a complete man and handle her with the manly vigor in you... it seems as you always got the right spot each time you do it with her and as such she can hold her self back each time she is alone with you..most ladies are like that... they are helpless in the front of the guy or man who hits the G spot... thank Gd she is your wife... this her weakness might just be for you only...you said you were friends before marriage and you never observe that...don't worry no man will take your wife but don't live her for so long... the boys are not smiling...on a more serious note... worrying about your wife playing away match is sometimes a thing of the mind...but do you work well well for your work shop... God is your strength

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello am michelle allison from USA this is a testimony you must read. I have spent a lot of money on scammers until i found this true man dr.adigba who cured me completely with his powerful herbal medicine Greetings to you all, i am here today on this forum giving a life testimony on how Dr.adigba has cured me from Hiv Virus, i have been stocked in bondage with this virus for almost 3 years now, i have tried different means to get this sickness out of my body i also heard there was no cure to the virus, all the possible ways i tried did not work out for me, i do have the faith that i was going to be cured one day, as i was a strong believer in God and also in miracles, One day as i was on the internet i came across some amazing testimonies concerning how Dr.adigba has cured different people from various sickness with his powerful Herbal Medicine, like HERPES, KIDNEY STONES ,HIV/ AIDS CANCER, PORT-RATE DISORDER DIABETES ULCER , HPV. so i was encourage and i contacted Dr.adigba i told him about my Sickness, He told me not to worry that he was going to prepare some Herbal Medicine for me, after some time in communication with Dr.adigba he finally prepared for me some herbs which he sent to me through courier service DHL and he also gave me prescriptions on how to take them, My good friends after taking the Herbal medicine for some weeks i started to experience changes in me and from there, I noticed a very big change and healthiness within me, i went for test to confirm and the result was totally negative , and i also gone for test in a different hospital still the same negative , Today i am fit and healthy to live life again, I am so happy for the good work of Dr.adigba in my life, Friends if you are having any type of disease problem kindly email HIM on { dr.adigbaspelltemple@gmail.com OR contact him on his whatsapp number. +2347064810223 God Bless you Sir for giving my life again.

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...