Monday 1 June 2015

Happening over the weekend in nigeria....

Good morning every one...welcome to a new day and a new week...and A NEW MONTH.
The month of May ended on a high as Nigeria witnessed a transition from one Democratic government to another without violence or unrest.
Image result for happy new month of june
The Goodluck jonathan government gave way to the new government of President Muhammadu Buhari's government and this event took place on Friday the 29th of May 2015 which is the democracy day.
See pictures:
Image result for buhari's inauguration   Image result for buhari's inauguration 
Image result for buhari's inauguration
The inaugural gala was filled with dignitaries from all over the world and in attendance were the former presidents of Nigeria and invited musicians who came to thrill Nigerians at the Gala.
Thanking God for a peaceful Handover celebration.


Then the former President Goodluck Jonathan went back to his hometown in Otuoke in Balyelsa.
he was welcomed by his people.
See pictures:
Image result for goodluck jonathan returns to otuoke well the deed has been done and fostered peace in Nigeria. Happy retirement our President. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...