Friday 15 May 2015

Woman shot her 2 children and herself in New Orleans

A woman fatally shot two young children and then killed herself with a gunshot to the head inside an SUV parked in a desolate industrial zone of New Orleans on Thursday, police said.The grim discovery was made just hours after police issued an alert that they were trying to find a woman who had told her mother she was suicidal, had a gun and might harm her 3- and 5-year-old children.
A 59-year-old neighbor, Rick Mathieu, described the deaths as an unforeseen and inexplicable tragedy of a dedicated mother and hard-working woman — someone he'd watched grow up on their quiet and charming street in Treme, an old African-American neighborhood adjacent to the French Quarter."Her and her husband were having a few marital problems, nothing serious," he said. "We didn't know how serious it was with her, you know."
He described McCullum as an A student who worked hard and "gave her shirt off her back to help others, that's how she was."
He said Caden, the 5-year-old boy, and Cylie, the 3-year-old girl, were fantastic children.
"They'd play right here and I watched them to make sure nothing go down," he said. "I police this block."
He said Caden was "a little genius" who "could sit there and hold a conversation with an adult, he was that smart."
"That little boy could dance. He was into sports, playing football, basketball. He'd say: 'Look at my muscle,'" Mathieu recalled fondly.
Cylie, he said, "was just coming into her own."
(culled:yahoonews)
This is so sad...what could make a mother kill her 2 children?? A mother's instinct is to protect , save her children! May the souls of those children rest in peace. This is really so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...