Friday 8 May 2015

Manchester United signs Memphis Depay !!!

Image result for memphis depay 2014 Manchester United have agreed a deal to sign Dutch forward Memphis Depay from PSV Eindhoven. The fee is in the region of £25-30m with the deal believed to be until 2019, with the option of another year. Subject to the 21-year-old passing his medical next week, he will join United once the transfer window opens in June.

Depay, who has scored 21 goals as PSV won this season's Dutch title, tweeted: "Time to set my goals again on winning trophies with Manchester United."
He added: "I always say; dream, believe, achieve. I was dreaming and believing of becoming the champions of the Eredivisie with PSV and we achieved it.
"I'm extremely grateful towards PSV and all the fans for believing in me."
Depay, who played under United manager Louis van Gaal during his time as Netherlands boss, had attracted interest from a number of clubs across Europe, with Paris St-Germain and Liverpool reportedly keen to sign him.
Tottenham reportedly had a bid for the player turned down ast year.
Its a good thing that Manchester united are preparing for the next season as they have gone without any trophy for two seasons now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...