Monday 11 May 2015

Miss Zimbabwe in trouble over leaked nude photos

Image result for emily kachote   Reigning Miss World Zimbabwe, Emily Kachote, is in serious trouble and could lose her crown after her nude photos went viral on social media.
Though the Miss Zimbabwe Trust has said it will not take any action on the 25-year-old Kachote after it emerged that her ex-boyfriend leaked the photos, there has been public outcry when the naked photos of the beauty queen made its way to social media, with many calling for her to be stripped of the crown as she does not possess the qualities of representing the country.
Image result for emily kachote Hopefully, she wont be dethroned as she is set to represent her country in the forth coming Miss world beauty pageant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...