Wednesday 6 May 2015

Chelsea crowned Premier League champions for 2014/2015 season

Catch up on some past news.....
Image result for chelsea fc 2014/2015
The Blues of England...( the original blues ) Chelsea Fc were crowned last week Premier league champions for the 2014/2015 season. This was done with a flourish with 3 games to the end of the season!!! Way to go !!!
Chelsea was  confirmed champions of the English Premier League, after a narrow 1-0 win over Crystal Palace on Sunday.
Jose Mourinho’s side needed a win from their final four matches, to be named winners of the top division, after a 3-1 success over Leicester City on Wednesday.
Eden Hazard was once again decisive for the Blues, converting his own rebound after Julian Speroni saved his penalty kick in the first half.

Congratulations to Chelsea FC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...