Friday 8 May 2015

Late OAP Sly Ojigbede is laid ti rest today!

Late Classic FM 97.3 presenter Slyvester Ojigbede popularly known as Sly, who was the host of the ‘Morning Show’ and Saturday morning show ‘Saturday Express’, was buried this afternoon at Ikoyi Cemetery.
Sly passed away on Sunday the 3rd of May after a brief illness. He is survived by his wife and and children. May his soul rest in peace.

He will be so missed ...a lot of persons knew his voice and not his face.....it so painful.
May the good lord console his family, may he give them the fortitude to bear the loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...