Thursday 7 May 2015

President Goodluck jonathan celebrates 5 years as subatantive president.

President. Jonathan was applauded yesterday by the cabinet members as he marked his 5th year as a Substantive President at the Federal Executive Council on May 6th. President Jonathan disrupted the order of the meeting immediately after the first stanza of the National anthem by calling on the council members to pray for someone whose birthday it was today.
“Today, we will not say the national prayer. Somebody is celebrating birthday so we will offer special prayers for him. Two very Godly people will pray, Nebo and Yuguda. Do you know the person?” When they could not answer, he said: “On May 6, exactly five years today, I was sworn-in as substantive President.

Waoh that's so good. Congratulations to the president. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...