Tuesday 12 May 2015

WORRIED: MY HUSBAND CAN'T SATISFY ME IN BED!!!

Image result for sexual dissatisfaction in marriage
Hi , my name is Joy and I have been married for 6 months. I met and courted my husband in the church and we didn't indulge in any sexual activity for 2 years we were courting ( the church is seriously against it . I wasn't a virgin when I got married so I actually knew what to expect during sexual intercourse. On our wedding night, my husband made love to me but before I could get into the act itself...he was over and done with! (you know what I mean?) I put it down to tiredness from the party and preparation for the wedding. We went on our honey moon and relaxed and every time we did it...he just goes in and come out done!!! No foreplay...no much caresses? No 69 issues...nothing...just got and takes care of his matter.
I am frustrated and I had to talk to him....guy, I like to be touched, fondled , pumped well and heavily petted and know he terms me as evil insatiable. What is insatiable in sex of 5 seconds??? He cant last at all....he just goes in and come out spent i.e. he releases as soon as he gets inside of me!What do I do people....I love him but no sex! or sex like this is a No No . He doesn't even wants to listen to me as regards this issue...cos I think we need help. We are both Christians but we are suppose to enjoy sex right?
Please advise me.

2 comments:

  1. teach him what you know, but be very care... it might just be a psychological issued... some guys on seen a lady's G point ejaculates immediately even before penetration... he needs to get over it..it might as well be as a result of prolong abstainace from it during courtship... not to worry... over time he will adjust to seen your nakedness... I know of some one who once had such an issue.. but after some time he got over it and all went well without calling a family meeting to give him a tutorial of how a man should satisfy his wife in bed... he might also be shy... just know its a matter of time... you can teach but be careful before he label you a spoilt girl/wife..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe, that's a serious issue oh. you cant manage that problem. Get him to accept he has a problem, get him help from the hospital( if there is any) and if he doesn't want it...leave his sorry ass!!! Because you would be miserable all your marriage life.

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...