Wednesday 13 May 2015

North Korea publicly executes defense chief for sleeping off at event !!!

North Korea's Defence Minister Hyon Yong-chol has been executed for showing disloyalty to leader Kim Jong-un, South Korea's spy agency has told parliament. It was gathered  Mr Hyon was killed on 30 April by anti-aircraft fire in front of an audience of hundreds, the Yonhap news agency reports.
It said Mr Hyon had fallen asleep during an event attended by Kim Jong-un and had not carried out instructions.

The news comes weeks after the reported execution of 15 senior officials. Among them were two vice ministers who had challenged Mr Kim over his policies and members of an orchestra, the South's National Intelligence Agency (NIS) said at the time.
Hyon Yong-Chol, as defence minister, was as close to Kim Jong-un as it is possible to get.
Such a public and brutal method of execution as obliteration by anti-aircraft gun would emphasise the cost of disloyalty.

1 comment:

  1. maximum ruler again.. but come to think of it... its a serious offense to sleep in a state council meeting...but a death sentence is way out of it... perhaps it was just a case of giving a dog a bad name to hang it...well however it goes...the deed has been done... may the soul of the departed rest in peace amen..

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...