Thursday 21 May 2015

Securing a second term in power is no longer a right - Nigerian Ex president Obasanjo says!

Image result for obasanjo        Former President Obasanjo says the outcome of the recent Presidential election in Nigeria has proved to African leaders that securing a second term in office 'is no longer a right.'
He said this at a press conference organized as part of events to mark African Day in Berlin Germany yesterday. According to Obasanjo, Nigeria has gotten it right this time around with this election.

This is hilarious to say the lest ....not too long ago...he was the one wanting to run for third term!!!
Well, things have really changed now and African leaders are now aware that its not business as usual!!!

1 comment:

  1. I some times find it difficult to take him serious, he says things he is going to change the very next minutes... welll is high time we get it right in Africa...but I am convinced that he would not have conceded defeat in his time... thanks to God almighty GEJ conceded and today Obj is saying Nigeria got it right this time around... all well and good time will tell.

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...