Tuesday 26 May 2015

MARIO BALOTELLI AT IT AGAIN!!!!


Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli thanked the club's fans for their support this season with a bizarre Instagram photo and hinted he could remain at Anfield beyond the summer.
The Italy international arrived at the Reds for £16million from AC Milan last summer but has struggled to make an impression after scoring just one Premier League goal in 16 appearances. 
But Balotelli, despite being linked with a return to Serie A, has shown his appreciation towards Liverpool fans with a strange post on social media.
What do you think this picture means....was he chained, prevented from playing while looking out, or anticipating or frustrated to want to play? Was it Brenda rogers who made him perform so bad? Tell me what you think!!!

1 comment:

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...