Monday 25 May 2015

FUEL SCARCITY IN NIGERIA LINGERS...............

Image result for fuel scarcity in lagosThis situation is lingering and becoming so serious.
 No fuel in the petrol stations and the ones that are selling are selling at a high price...between N120,00 and N200,000. The streets are filled with young unemployed youths selling black market, selling 4 litters of fuel at N2,500.
What is really happening.....the situation is saddening and frustrating!!!!
Share your thoughts on what could be happening to cause this and possible solutions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...