Tuesday 2 June 2015

Bruce jenner revealed as Caitlyn Jenner!!!


Bruce Jenner has been unveiled as a woman on the cover of Vanity Fair
The 65-year-old former decathlete is wearing a silky white basque, which reveal the results of Jenner's recent 36D breast implant surgery.
It also reveals Jenner's new name for the first time - Caitlyn. (She is understood to have avoided spelling the name with a 'K' in an effort to create an identity separate to the Kardashian clan).
Bruce Jenner, is an American former track and field athlete and current television personality.
Jenner came to international attention when, while identifying as a man, she won the gold medal in the decathlon at the 1976 Summer Olympics held in Montreal.
The once macho man is now a woman!!!
Image result for bruce jenner olympicsImage result for bruce jenner
Well, what do you think about this development...changing from a man to a woman at 65?The man is used to making world records. Change of physical attributes, wearing women clothes...does that make him gay? Please someone explain this more. Lets know your thought.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...