Tuesday 23 June 2015

Keshi Faces NFF Panel Over Job Shortlist For Cote d’Ivoire

Image result for stephen keshi      The Super Eagles’ Head Coach, Stephen keshi  on Monday said his appearance before the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) Disciplinary Committee would not deter him from doing his job. He was called by the NFF over the issues of taking or rather applying to coach Cote de voire. He was expected to explain circumstances surrounding his inclusion in a job shortlist in Cote d’ Ivoire.
The Ivorian Football Federation (FIF) had announced on Friday it received 59 applications, including that of Keshi, in the move to get a replacement for Herve Renard.
NAN reports that the Frenchman is the Head Coach of the Ivorien senior national team. However, Keshi who signed a fresh two-year deal with the NFF in April has since denied applying for the job.
Well lets see how this unfolds...but it seems that NFF is lately concerned about discipline within the Super eagles camp as seen in the case of the captain ...Vincent enyama!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...