Monday 8 June 2015

FC BARCELONIA RECEIVES A ROARING WELCOME FOR BECOMING CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE.

To the victors go the spoils – and FC Barcelona were certainly entitled to feel spoiled as they were greeted by tens of thousands of supporters upon their return home following Saturday's UEFA Champions League final victory against Juventus.
Luis Enrique's squad touched down shortly after 17.30 local time at Barcelona-El Prat Airport, and the five-time European champions took a moment to pose for a quick photograph on the runway before heading to the city centre, where a huge party awaited.
After setting off from the city's Estació del Nord, the side made their way through the centre via several celebration spots. The first was at the Arc de Triomf, where a massive throng of jubilant fans welcomed their heroes. The players danced amid a swirl of confetti as defender Gerard Piqué led the celebrations in front of the city's iconic landmark, while his team-mates showed off their Liga, Copa del Rey and UEFA Champions League trophies at the front of the team bus.
Congratulations to FC Barcelonia for winning a Treble!!! Congratz Luiz Suarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...