Tuesday 2 June 2015

Lioness kills an American in South African wildlife park


It was reported that an American was killed in a lion attack at Lion Park in South Africa. She was dragged to her death in mere minutes. The unidentified 22-year-old woman was dragged to her death and another person seriously hurt after the pair left their window down during the drive-thru African safari. It's believed she had been trying to take pictures with the windows open when the lion attacked.
Police confirmed that she was 22 years old and an American citizen and the US Embassy confirmed the incident has been reported to them.
The woman was dragged out of the SUV by the lioness and her companion was injured as he tried to save her from the lion's jaws at Gauteng Lion Park near Johannesburg.
This is so sad...such an horrible way to die. May her soul rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...